Effective Date: October 10th, 2017
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected;
- Who is collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- How we protect the information; and
- How you can delete or correct any inaccuracies in the
I. Collection of Information
A. What Information We Collect
InteractiveCare may collect information about you, your use of our products and services, and our business relationship with you.
We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII” or “Personal Information”), meaning information that can be used to identify or contact you. Examples include your name, address and telephone number. InteractiveCare generally collects Personal Information in two ways: (1) when you choose to use, apply for, or register for a service or product offered by InteractiveCare, or (2) when you choose to send an e-mail, participate in surveys, or engage in other transactions or interactions with InteractiveCare.
Some examples of the type of information we collect are:
- Your Name
- Your Address(es) (including the physical location from which you will access InteractiveCare)
- Your Phone Number(s)
- Your E-mail Address(es)
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
- Your IP Address(es)
- Your Operating System/Machine Type
- Your Usage of Our Services (including minutes of use, telephone numbers or IP addresses called, date and time of call, among others)
If you elect to use any of our location-enabled services, we may collect information about and monitor your location information.
We also may collect non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII” or “Non-Personal Information”) about your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you when you interact with or use our Web site, products or services, or respond to e-mails, newsletters or promotional or other informational communications.
B. How We Collect Information
We may collect Personal or Non-Personal Information when you interact with our products or services. For example, in order to have access to certain InteractiveCare products and services, you may give us PII or non-PII when you interact with us about or complete an application or other registration form(s) and provide other information reasonably necessary for us to provide the products and/or services we offer or provide to you.
We may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services.
C. How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide you with our products and services and to respond to your questions. We also use it to provide a better customer experience and to continue improving the quality of our products and services. We may use Personal and Non- Personal Information to communicate with you about our services, including updates, promotions, and special offers, or to deliver content or advertising that may be of interest to you. We also use the information we collect to ensure that our products, services and website remain functioning and secure, or to investigate, prevent or act on any illegal activities or violations of our Service and Product Agreements.
InteractiveCare will access, use, share or disclose your Personal Information, subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that apply to Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), under the following limited circumstances.
First, we may access, use, share or disclose your Personal Information if reasonably necessary to:
- Initiate or provide InteractiveCare products or services;
- Comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order;
- Respond to emergencies;
- Enforce applicable provisions of InteractiveCare’s Client Agreements, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, identity theft, security or other technical issues; or
- Protect the rights, property or safety of InteractiveCare, our employees or users, or the public as required or permitted by
Second, InteractiveCare may use your Personal Information for research and analysis in order to improve our products, website and services or in connection with promotional or other informational communications.
Fourth, in the event that InteractiveCare undergoes a business transition or change in corporate structure, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ Personal Information may become part of the assets transferred. We may choose in such instances to disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information about you, the consumer, to a third party for compensation.
Fifth, in order to provide our services, we may occasionally provide information to other companies or independent contractors that work on our behalf.
Sixth, we will share some or all of your information (and in the case of minors, the information of both the minor user and the parent) with third parties as required or permitted by law or regulation. We may also share your information for legal reasons as reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public, as required or permitted by
Seventh, we may share your location or other information with third parties if you consent for us to do so from within one of our products or otherwise. For example, some of our products allow you to share your location with third parties in conjunction with performing searches.
Finally, information that does not reveal how to identify or contact a user is not Personally Identifiable Information. For example, “aggregated data,” such as the number of visitors who access InteractiveCare’s Web site on a particular day or the percentage of users who download services from InteractiveCare, does not constitute Personal Information under this Policy.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, to the extent you use the InteractiveCare Web site to place a telecommunications relay service call, your privacy rights and InteractiveCare’s obligations with regard to any information generated by that call shall be governed by applicable law, including relevant sections of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, and any applicable implementation rules and orders.
D. Links to Other Web Sites
InteractiveCare cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content or information contained in such third-party Web sites and resources is accurate, legal, non- infringing or inoffensive. InteractiveCare does not endorse the content or information of any third-party Web site or resource and, further, InteractiveCare does not warrant that such Web sites or resources will not contain viruses or other malicious code or will not otherwise affect your computer. By using any of InteractiveCare’s systems or Web sites to search for or link to a third-party Web site, you agree and understand that InteractiveCare shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, InteractiveCare to obtain search results or to link to a third-party Web site.
E. E-mails or Other Communications
II. Online Privacy for Children
InteractiveCare respects the privacy of children and we are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect, solicit, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided personal information to us without verification of parental consent, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information.
IV. Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
You can always contact us in order to (1) delete your Personal Information from our systems,
(2) update the Personal Information that you have provided to us, or (3) change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts or other activities, by e-mailing us at vrscomments@InteractiveCare.com. We will make good faith efforts to accommodate such requests, unless such information is needed to comply with valid legal requirements or to protect the rights, property or safety of InteractiveCare, our employees or users, or the public. In your request, please provide your name, email address or other contract information, and describe the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed in any such request. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or complicated, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. Because of the way we maintain certain services, including backup systems, even after we delete your information, copies may remain on our servers and systems for a period of time before being deleted. Any requested changes will not have any effect on other information that InteractiveCare maintains
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK INFORMATION