Patient needs can fluctuate at a moment’s notice, underscoring the importance of having enough nurses available to provide the best patient care possible. InteractiveCare’s telehealth workforce extension services ensure your patients’ needs are met 24/7/365.
We offer access to a trusted, full-service network of nurses to field follow-up, tuck-in or after-hours calls. In addition, the call center nurses can be used to help complete important patient documentation. Whether patients call your agency’s phone number or place a video call on their tablet, all communications will be directed to InteractiveCare’s dedicated network of nurses.
Our nurses are trained to adhere to your existing care protocols and will escalate calls to your nurses as the situation requires. InteractiveCare’s transcription technology documents all conversations in the CareNotes Portal, which is hosted in a HIPAA-compliant cloud and only accessible to providers, ensuring patient status is always up to date.
RN call centers from InteractiveCare can help:
- Provide patients with high-quality care during times of need
- Get important documentation completed faster
- Identify patients at risk of falls or issues that may result in a trip to the ER
- Improve patient satisfaction with on-call home health care
- Increase your CMS score through a better telemedicine experience
Extend your workforce with on-demand nurse services from InteractiveCare
For more information fill out the form below.